Friday 10 January 2014

Curled hair don't care.

My straighter died in my luggage while travelling back from my ski trip.. probably because my bag was stuffed to the max weighing 60 lbs. Last week I was in panic mode when I realized the little red -i am on and hot- light was not on. I had a little freak out until I realized I have a curling iron which saved me from having frizz-ball hair at work. I sent the bad boy to Paul Mitchel to get repaired. It was $35 vs buying a new.
 
This is how my hair has been fixed every day. I I think I have it down, it only takes about 15 minutes and surprisingly my thin-worthless-hair has been holding a curl all day long. Which is pretty amazing and I am a new fan of my curling iron. I shower at night, let my hair air dry, sleep on it, wake up & curl it. I feel like I am using less heat on my hair which is good because my hair could use a break. 
 


 
Express Ion Curl®
I would recommend this bad boy to anyone.
(& since my hair is short I have a 1 inch)
 

TGIF!
This week has been pretty great. I have stayed on track with my resolutions.
  • I have not drank alcohol since last Friday
  • Tonight will be the 5th night in a row that I will go to Crossfit & might go tomorrow morning if I feel like getting crazy
  • I have not eaten out
  • I have only eaten peanut butter 3 times
Things are looking up!
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment: