Wednesday 8 January 2014

New Year Resolutions

I have tried to write this post a few times now and I cant seem to write something great.. so here it is. A little jumbled up mess of what I need to focus on this year.

During December, the talk about New Year's Resolutions began. I cannot remember the last time I made a commitment and stuck to it, whether it be for a whole year or even a month.Which made me realize what I need to work on this year. When I say something, I need to hold myself accountable & I need to get my priorities in check.

Overall, getting my priorities in check would be the best thing I can do. I need to focus on my needs instead of my wants. Over the past few months I have been catering to my wants more than my needs which has left me with less money in the bank and tighter pants. & it is time I get my shit together.

Eat clean vs wanting pizza and Mexican food
Cook more at home vs grabbing something fast to save time
Crossfit or run 5 days a week vs laying on my couch and watching Housewives
Spend more quality time with family vs going out with friends ~ I have been spending more time with my sister and it is just the best.
Eat Less Peanut butter vs eating it every day

Now the whole being accountable part begins...

Happy Hump Day!









No comments:

Post a Comment