Monday 2 December 2013

I shouldve waited for Cyber Monday



 

I made a few purchases over the holiday...
 
Shopping at Express was a must. I got 40% off everything. Win, win.
 
AZTEC EMBELLISHED FLEECE SWEATSHIRT


RIBBED INSET COVER-UP 
 
THE CONVERTIBLE SLEEVE PORTOFINO SHIRT
This top in black
LACE BACK SEQUIN GRAPHIC TEE
This top in beige.

& from New York & Company
This jacket & pants in black.
 
& this Jessica Simpson jacket from Macy's

Nine West Sizzle Oxford Bootie
And I finally got these!
Surprisingly they are super comfortable!

Is anyone taking advantage of Cyber Monday?! I am trying to refrain...
 
Happy Monday!!!!
 
Enjoying the Christmas music? Love it or hate it?
I love it. Favorite time of year for sure.

1 comment:

  1. No cyber shopping for me. I prefer to go to the store for whatever reason. Cute stuff. Fashion show on the blog coming up??! :)
    Love the time of year but hate how busy I am.

    ReplyDelete