Wednesday 23 October 2013

I think I Need These

The have the urge to go shoe shopping but my will power has been strong. I may will for sure cave soon.

Nine West Sizzle Oxford Bootie
Audrey Brooke Perry Bootie
 
 Me Too Lupe Oxford Pump
I have a Halloween party this weekend and one of my costume choices require  would go great with new black booties. So that is a good reason to get a pair right? Yes. OK. That's what I thought. :)

.

 3. Light brown boots


How do you feel about combat boots? Some people can totally rock them.
Flannel steve madden combat boot fashion . . . click on pic to see more




I am headed to Crossfit for a good workout sesh.
 


1 comment:

  1. Combat boots---yes. Riding boots--yet.
    The heels are cute, but I have learned recently---uncomfortable shoes are totally not worth it!

    ReplyDelete