Tuesday 22 October 2013

Treat Yourself Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! This is my first link up with Olives N Wine. I found this link up on this blog >> Runner Girl Eats. We will see if I remember to participate in this next Tuesday! I hope so, I like the idea of having a set blogging schedule.
 
Treat Yourself Tuesday Badge
#treatyourselftuesday
 

My Treats

1. Tuesdays aren't my favorite but they have been looking up over the past few weeks. I have allowed myself the night off from Crossfit to relax and have dinner and wine with some college friends. We take turns cooking and after dinner we watch New Girl & The Mindy Project (one of my favorite shows). Tonight Christina is cooking so I just have to sit back and relax!
In the past I have not been interested in getting out during the week, some say I am a grandma. I am usually in bed by 9 and asleep by 9:30. I have enjoyed this tweak to my weekly routine.

2. This morning I treated myself when I got out of bed on time and was able to start my day off great! When my alarm goes off in the morning I usually hit snooze approximately 3 times which causes me to rush. This morning I got up early and had plenty of time to get ready for work. I always feel better when I have a chance to put an outfit together and take my time doing my make up. Goal for the rest of the week, don't hit snooze!

3. I treated myself to a little iTunes music this morning. Hello Katy Perry CD! I have been looking forward to this album release for a few weeks now. I am in love with  the song Dark Horse and I could not wait to hear the rest of the album. I need to listen to the whole CD a few times to really get a feel for it. First of all, who downloads full albums anymore?! This is the second album I bought this month. Miley and Katy, you are welcome. What is wrong with me, I feel like such a teenybopper!

Treat yourslef ladies, you deserve it!



No comments:

Post a Comment